2011年1月15日土曜日

Things I have to do before I leave

Time flies, and I only have a bit more than 3 more weeks in Cologne. Exams are coming up, and I am running out of time! So, I decided to come up with a list of things I feel I should do before leaving Japan.

1. Do a Japanese Dinner once again with my friends
A Finnish friend was telling me that the Japanese dinner I cooked was one of the best dinners she had in her life. This probably includes some exaggeration, but still, it's a great compliment! I have to do this sometime again, before I go back to Japan. (One reason would be because of the Umami)

2. Visit the Museums in Cologne
I guess I want to at least visit the following museums.
  • Museum of Eastern Art
  • Cologne City Museum
Of course it would be nice if I could re-visit some of the other places as well.

3. Go to a "real bar"
Talking about hitting a girl in a bar (something that I have never seen in Japan), My Danish friend told me that I have not seen the "real European bar" yet. He promised me to take me to one before I leave.

4. Buy souvenirs at the University
I guess I want some t-shirts or sweaters with "Universität zu Köln" on it. The time I've spent here is going to be an unforgettable memory.

And hey, this post was supposed to be called "10 things to do before I leave", but it seems like I can only come up with 4. Does that mean that I'm pretty satisfied with what I experienced in Cologne? I hope so!


My upcoming schedules:
Jan 19-21: Trip to Berlin (EU Politics Seminar)
Jan 26: Exam (Cultural Immersion)
Jan 28: Exam (German B1)
Feb 2: Exam (Leadership and Motivation)
Feb 3-4: Presentation Session (EU Politics Seminar)
Feb 7: Leave Cologne to Rome
Feb 10: Leave Rome to Tokyo
-----
Feb 17-22: Trip to Australia
April 1: Start working in General Electrics as an FMP

Since I'm mostly done with the papers that I have to submit, I just have to concentrate on the exams coming up. It'll be okay, and even if it doesn't turn out okay, I'll still be able to graduate. And then, in about a month, I'll be working!

0 件のコメント: